FIA Members are invited to submit an application through the online FIA Grants Platform
In order to submit an application all FIA Members will first need to register by completing an online registration form. Once the registration has been approved the registrant will be issued with a username and password to access our online application portal; here the applicant will be able to open, edit, save and submit your application form.
The 2022 Transformation call for applications will open from February 1 , to March 15.
- The FIA Road Safety Grant Programme will fund projects designed to meet a strict set of criteria and accompanied by a solid monitor and evaluation framework
- The programme will be structured around the following thematic areas:
- FIA School Assessment Programme, to include the Star Rating for Schools methodology in projects aiming to increase safety in school zones.; (up to €25.000 per project)
- Drive the Moment, to use the distracted driving toolkit that supports novice drivers in eliminating risks of distraction when driving (up to €30.000 per project)
- Helmet Safety: Promotion of the Safe and Affordable Helmet Initiative and raising awareness on importance of and advocating for raising helmet safety standard in low and middle income countries. (up to €25.000 per project)
- Work with mobility operators to generate road safety data to help policy makers to take effective measures
- Support Clubs in building partnership and collaboration
The total budget available for the Transformation stream is as of €970.000. The applications received under the 2022 Transformation stream will be assessed by an external panel of Road Safety experts.
Awarded projects monitoring is done every three months through the reporting template. The Secretariat will timely contact grantees, providing guidance and information regarding the monitoring process. A summary report including actual costs needs to be submitted for review and evaluation prior to final payment.
FIA Members are invited to submit an application through the online Grants Platform.
Clubs will first need to register by completing the online registration form. Once the registration has been approved the registrant will be issued with a username and password to access our online application portal; here you will be able to open, edit, save and submit your application form.
€200,000 is allocated in support of Global Action initiatives. Each full Member Club is permitted to submit one application for up to €5,000 per initiatives.
Please note that only one application may be submitted per FIA Member under the Global Action stream. National federations may coordinate with regional, provincial, or state-based affiliate clubs and submit one application for funding.
Awarded project monitoring will be done at the end of the project. The grantee will be asked to submit a Final report upon completion of the project.